Within GAMACO, the structural design work is mainly based on good sense, imagination and experience of our structural engineers.
We use the most recent computer resources to assist us in our calculations and preparation of plans.
- structural calculation by Finite Elements (generalities)
- reinforced and prestressed concrete slabs (finite elements)
- applied loads
- flat structures (beams, lattice, etc.)
- metal structures
- wooden frameworks
- geotechnical structures (retaining walls, piles, slope stability, foundation, etc.)
- special software developed in-house (calculation of prestressed beams, analysis of concrete/steel sections, etc.)
- 3D Design and Modeling by the concept of BIM
- specific Modules developed in-house for prestressing plans
- specific Modules developed in-house for reinforcement plans